Four reasons to attend the Blood Drive at the Media Community Center, February 12th, 2012
I used to give blood every time a blood drive came to town; perhaps it was inspired by my father who had type AB negative blood which less than 0.45% of the total population. He would bring us along and we’d sit there and watch as he would give blood. The free cookies and snacks were also a huge bonus.
That said: I’ll be honest that I’ve not been as good about it in past years. Three kids, community service, running a business – it’s hard to find time.
Here’s FOUR reasons to come this Sunday to give blood:
- It’s an easy way to lose one pound!
- For drinkers out there, you’ll save money next time you sidle up to the bar!
- Free cookies and sweet snacks. Need I say more?
- You will be saving some anonymous person’s life down the road.
Please find the time this weekend:
- When: Sunday February 12th, 2012 9:00 AM through 3:00 PM
- Where: Media Municipal Building, 301 North Jackson Street