2013 Election: Results for Media Borough
Media Borough Democrats swept both Council and Mayoral races. County-wide, the Republicans retained all county-wide elected positions, including county judge positions. Local Deborah Krull won Magisterial District Judge.
The unofficial election results for Media, PA voting precincts, and county and statewide races. At time of writing, results from Media races are considered final, but unofficial.
We have displayed all races as of 11:39 PM.
Media Borough Council
Johnson, Johnson, Boyer, and Dixon have won Media Borough Council.
The votes in the general election were as follows:
|CUNNINGHAM JR, James J. (R)||113||121||207||143||584|
|REHORIC, Monika (R)||107||111||191||143||552|
|JOHNSON, Lisa (D)||209||239||316||246||1010|
|JOHNSON, Amy (D)||210||237||324||244||1015|
|BOYER, Kevin (D)||202||218||305||230||955|
|DIXON, Sayre (D)||219||225||297||233||974|
Mayor of Media
Mayor Bob McMahon retained his seat as Mayor of Media over local Media Republican Party chair Tedman O’Hara.
|O’HARA, Tedman (R)||99||116||174||120||509|
|MCMAHON, Robert (D)||210||242||327||259||1038|
School Director Races
The Republican ticket narrowly won the race, with the lowest votes of Republican candidates (Barusevicius) was only 80 votes ahead of the highest votes (Lis) for the Democratic candidates.
- Republican: Linda L. Fox (4376), Tracy Brown Barusevicius (3899), Harry L. Postles (4144), Nancy R. Mackrides (4077)
- Democrat: Janet M. Lis (3819), Gargi Parikh (3354), Jim Coyne (3804), John Nee (3483)
It’s unclear if absentee ballots will make up the difference yet.
Republicans Civera and White won the race.
- Republican: Mario J. Civera, Jr (55,525), David J. White (53,775)
- Democrat: Bill Clinton (44,023), Patricia Worrell (44,004)
Republican Edward O’Lone won.
- Republican: Edward O’Lone (54,214)
- Democrat: David Boonin (44,840)
Register of Wills
Republican Jennifer Holsten Maddaloni won over former Media Mayor and Council President Frank Daly.
- Republican: Jennifer Holsten Maddaloni (54,891)
- Democrat: Frank Daly (45,523)
Judge of the Superior Court
Republican Vic Stabile won with 53% of the vote.
- Republican: Vic Stabile (52,811)
- Democrat: Jack McVay Jr. (46,593)
Judge of the Court of Common Pleas
Republicans Mackrides and Capelli won.
- Republican: William Chip Mackrides (52,908), Richard M. Cappelli (55,061)
- Democrat: Nancy A Walker (45,862), Steve Chanenson (42,048)
Magisterial District Judge
Democrat Deborah Krull won.
- Republican: Toni Cavanagh Dimonte (1,726)
- Democrat: Deborah Krull (3,701)
Congratulations to the winning candidates, and congratulations to the voters who came out.
As long as people are active and vote, our democracy will continue to work!