Riddle Psychiatry offers Depression and Substance Abuse Screenings December 6th
RELEASE – MEDIA, PA. Riddle Psychiatry (no affiliation with Riddle Hospital) will be offering free Depression and Substance Abuse screenings for the general public.
- Who: Adults within the community who may benefit from depression and substance abuse screening
- What: Free depression and substance abuse screening. Riddle Psychiatry will provide these screenings to individuals who come to our office. Referral and resource information will be available.
- Where: Riddle Psychiatry 215 N. Olive Street, Suite 101 Media, PA 19063
- When: Friday, December 6, 2013 from 9:00AM – 3:00PM
- Why: The holiday season can be one of hope and joy for many; however, it can also be a time of despair and increased substance abuse for others. An estimated 1 in 10 U.S. adults report depression (CDC, 2013). In 2010, the Department of Health and Human Services reported that 2.6% of primary care offices in the United States were screening for depression. Clinicians at Riddle Psychiatry would like to assist in reducing these illnesses by referring for care as appropriate and addressing mental health problems before they get worse.
For more information, contact Andrea M. Lopez, MSN, RN at (484) 444-2151.